DIN EN ISO 50001:2018 Energy management system
Waste of resources can be avoided!
Energy management means more than just the compliance with legal requirements or a necessary evil for tax return. Use the advantages of a certification according to DIN EN ISO 50001:2018 to increase your energy efficiency.
By a correct handling of the energy required for your enterprise and your processes, you will certainly be able to save costs and, resulting from this, to improve your competitiveness.
With DIN EN ISO 50001:2018, you will use a standard supporting your enterprise in the continuous improvement of the energy-related performance beginning with the energy planning processes.
Measuring as basis for improvements
Only the one who knows the consumption can reduce the use of energy. The required transparency helps you identify your main energy consumers, define performance indicators, and reduce sustainably the use of energy by a permanent comparison of data and a strict application of action plans.
Not least, a certified energy management helps you recognize and implement the legal requirements to you. Thus, you can also benefit from a successful implementation, for example with tax relief or funds for implementation and maintenance of the system, or investments in corresponding energy-saving technologies.
Integration made easy
Like a quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 or an environmental management system according to DIN EN ISO 14001:2015, DIN EN ISO 50001:2018, as well, is based on the principle of continuous improvement „Plan-Do-Check-Act“, the well-known PDCA cycle.
For further literature, also see:
ISO 50002, Energy audits — Requirements with guidance for use
ISO 50004, Energy management systems — Guidance for the implementation, maintenance and improvement of an energy management system
ISO 50006, Energy management systems — Measuring energy performance using energy baselines (EnB) and energy performance indicators (EnPI) — General principles and guidance
ISO 50015, Energy management systems — Measurement and verification of energy performance of organizations — General principles and guidance
- Compliance with legal requirements, e.g. German law of energy services and other energy efficiency measures (EDL-G).
- Reduction of tax load. The certificate according to DIN EN ISO 50001:2018 can be used as evidence to meet the requirements for tax relief.
- With a successful certification, enterprises with high electricity costs can benefit from a special compensation regulation according to EEG 2017 (§§63 ff.).
- By continuous measurement and evaluation of the energy consumption, you will be able to recognize potentials where the energy consumption can be reduced by suitable means.
- Cost savings due to the reduction of the use of energy.
- Support of the objectives of the government for reducing the CO2 emissions.
- Partner-like cooperation
- High professional competence
- Cooperation and confidentiality
- Long years of experiences in job and auditing
- High qualifications due to permanent education and training
- Internationally recognized competences
According to our motto “audits with competence and passion”