Also apply DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 for a sustainable environmental management!
In addition to DIN EN ISO 9001, standard DIN EN ISO 14001 is one of the most successful standards in the world. Around 320,000 organizations aligned their environmental management system with this standard which corresponds to an increase of 8% compared to the year 2015. With now 8,224 certificates issued, in Germany, as well, an increase by 7% can be noted.
Environmental management pays off!
Not only for orders from the public sector but also in cooperation with producing enterprises, topic environmental management has become more and more important. Many entrepreneurs realize that developing enterprise processes increasingly in the direction of sustainability and protection of resources pays off. Especially the interested parties of the enterprise such as municipalities, authorities, residents, or employees benefit from a consequent alignment of the enterprise in the direction of environmental management.
Integrated management system
After the standard revision for DIN EN ISO 14001:2015, the integration into the existing management system documentation organized according to e.g. DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 has become much easier. Now, both standards are based on the so-called High Level Structure (HLS). Furthermore, the regulations are based on the principle of continuous improvement “Plan-Do-Check-Act”, the well-known PDCA cycle.
A sustainable improvement of the environmental performance is not possible unless all employees of the enterprise are integrated. Resulting from this improvement and the achievement of the defined environmental objectives, you will certainly be able to save resources and improve your competitiveness and, if applicable, your cost efficiency. Furthermore, your environmental management system is a good basis for the implementation of all legal requirements applicable to you.
- The improvement of the environmental performance can lead to sustainable cost savings (e.g. reduction of waste, waste water, emissions, etc.)
- Reduction of the use of energy and resources
- Risk minimization by systematical analysis of possible emergency scenarios
- New environmental protection requirements are recognized early, evaluated, and, if necessary, corresponding measures are taken.
- Sensitization of employees for environmental topics and increase in awareness
- Strengthening of legal certainty / compliance
- Integration of further management systems (e.g. DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, DIN EN ISO 50001:2018) as well as the increase in efficiency of your management systems resulting from it
- Partner-like cooperation
- High professional competence
- Cooperation and confidentiality
- Long years of experiences in job and auditing
- High qualifications due to permanent education and training
- Internationally recognized competences
According to our motto “audits with competence and passion”